Tonight on One Detroit:
Christy, Nolan and Stephen are at Cobo Center covering the Business Leaders for Michigan CEO Summit.
- CEO SUMMIT: Christy talks with Business Leaders for Michigan President & CEO Doug Rothwell about Michigan’s economic future. What’s the outlook and what are company CEOs concerned about? Plus, Nolan and Stephen offer their perspectives on the state of Michigan’s economy.
- 2018 ELECTION: The election is just days away, and the One Detroit team talks about
- State Attorney General’s Race – Christy takes an in-depth look at the race between the leading attorney general candidates, Republican Tom Leonard and Democrat Dana Nessel, as well as the powerful roles attorneys general are taking on across the country.
- 13th Congressional District – A last-minute write-in challenge pops up in the 13th Congressional District race to replace former U.S. Rep. John Conyers.
- Governor’s Race – Democrat Gretchen Whitmer and Republican Bill Schuette meet up for the last time before the elections at a Detroit Economic Club event moderated by Christy.
Featured Image: Cobo Center, Photo by Richard Landskroener vis wikimedia cc 3.0