Tonight on One Detroit:
- GOVERNOR’S RACE: One Detroit gets reaction from Michigan’s new Governor-elect, and the One Detroit team analyzes the victory by looking at voter turnout, President Trump’s influence, and the female factor in this year’s election.
- STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL: The One Detroit team talks about the results in the Michigan Attorney General race between leading candidates, Republican Tom Leonard and Democrat Dana Nessel, as well as what issues the new attorney general will make a priority after taking office.
- 13th CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT: Rashida Tlaib is poised to make history as the first Muslim-American woman in the U.S. Congress. The One Detroit team discusses what impact a last-minute write-in challenge by Detroit City Council President Brenda Jones had on Michigan’s 13th Congressional District race to replace U.S. Rep. John Conyers.
- 8th CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT: The One Detroit team analyzes the results in the tight race between Republican Mike Bishop and Democrat Elissa Slotkin in Michigan’s 8th Congressional District, and what it means for the Republican and Democratic parties.
- LIFE REMODELED: In a special One Detroit report, we follow the non-profit organization Life Remodeled as they take on a massive clean up and beautification project spanning 300 blocks in Detroit and utilizing more than 10,000 volunteers.