- Bridge Michigan | Bangladeshi community in Michigan reaches out to older adults amid COVID
- A Program in Detroit Provides Urgently Needed Care for CaregiversAs more and more Americans take on the responsibility of caring for an aging family member, not enough caregivers are taking time care for themselves. […]
- Fixing In-home HealthcareOne Detroit's Bill Kubota looks into the critical shortage of home healthcare workers. […]
- Helping Detroit Seniors Survive the PandemicChristy McDonald checks in with Detroit Area Agency on Aging's CEO, Ron Taylor, and clinical director, Sylvia Brown, about meeting seniors' need during the pandemic. […]
News from Bridge Detroit
- What you need to know about Detroit’s primary election this Tuesdayby Bryce Huffman (Bryce Huffman | Bridge Detroit)
From facemasks to dropboxes, here’s what you need to know about casting your ballot in Detroit’s Aug. 3 primary.
- What is Proposal P, and how will it impact Detroit?by Louis Aguilar (Louis Aguilar | Bridge Detroit)
Here’s what you need to know about Detroit’s Proposal P, which will be on the ballot this upcoming Tuesday. As the court fight continues, here’s why the measure is a major break from the past.
- Why more Detroiters aren’t getting vaccinated: Fearby Olivia Lewis (Olivia Lewis | Bridge Detroit)
Less than half of Detroiters are vaccinated, and of those who refuse the drug, many say they fear its safety and potential side effects. But the facts show there is less to fear than they may think.
- ‘I’m afraid of the rain’: Detroiters cope with recurring floodsby Louis Aguilar (Louis Aguilar | Bridge Detroit)
The Detroits floods have receded — for now. The trauma remains.
Latest News One Detroit
- WATCH: COVID313 Community Coalition Virtual Town Hall LiveEach Thursday at noon, join the COVID313 Community Coalition for Families and Students for a Virtual Townhall focused on supporting parents, students, and families during the Coronavirus outbreak.[Read Now]
- COVID313: First the downpour, then the sinkhole
- Fixing the DistrictsOne Detroit finds out how we'll lose a seat in Congress this next election cycle and how district lines might be redrawn.[Read Now]
- COVID313 Talk: A COVID Survivor’s Story
- Modern policing: The controversy over facial recognitionA look at police and policing this including a look at a critical face theory--facial recognition technology in use in Detroit despite some missteps.[Read Now]
- Millions of tenants at risk as federal eviction ban endson July 31, 2021
The federal ban on evictions is set to expire […]
- Minorities struggle for headway in the legal weed businesson July 31, 2021
In 2016, Massachusetts voters approved an […]
- California wildfire flares but within line crews have builton July 31, 2021
The fire northeast of the town of Paradise, which […]
- Schumer: Senators will 'get the job done' on infrastructureon July 31, 2021
Schumer said he understood that completing the […]