Interviews from the 2018 Mackinac Policy Conference.
- What you need to know about Detroit’s primary election this Tuesdayby Bryce Huffman (Bryce Huffman | Bridge Detroit)
From facemasks to dropboxes, here’s what you need to know about casting your ballot in Detroit’s Aug. 3 primary.
- What is Proposal P, and how will it impact Detroit?by Louis Aguilar (Louis Aguilar | Bridge Detroit)
Here’s what you need to know about Detroit’s Proposal P, which will be on the ballot this upcoming Tuesday. As the court fight continues, here’s why the measure is a major break from the past.
- Why more Detroiters aren’t getting vaccinated: Fearby Olivia Lewis (Olivia Lewis | Bridge Detroit)
Less than half of Detroiters are vaccinated, and of those who refuse the drug, many say they fear its safety and potential side effects. But the facts show there is less to fear than they may think.
- ‘I’m afraid of the rain’: Detroiters cope with recurring floodsby Louis Aguilar (Louis Aguilar | Bridge Detroit)
The Detroits floods have receded — for now. The trauma remains.
- What we know so far about Detroit’s controversial use of facial recognitionby Bryce Huffman (Bryce Huffman | Bridge Detroit)
Here’s a look at how Detroit police have used facial recognition data since the beginning of 2021.