Local businesses and organizations are coming together to make sure everyone gets counted in Census 2020. In this interview from the Mackinac Policy Conference, Christy talks with representatives from three local groups that are working to merge resources and efforts: Donna Murray-Brown, CEO of the Michigan Nonprofit Association; Hassan Jaber, executive director of ACCESS; and Nancy Moody, VP of Public Affairs at DTE Energy.
Sign-up for our newsletter
Latest News & Episodes
- Michigan Governor Gretchen WhitmerDecember 13, 2019
- 12/12/19: One Detroit – Chalkbeat Detroit / Governor Whitmer / Zebra FishDecember 11, 2019
- 12/15/19: American Black Journal – Preserving Black Spaces / Shrine of the Black MadonnaDecember 11, 2019
- How the Homewreckers hit DetroitDecember 11, 2019
- Detroit Youth ChoirDecember 10, 2019