Detroit Jazz Festival 2022 Poster and VIP Pass Giveaway
“American Black Journal” and Detroit Jazz Festival have partnered to provide some lucky viewers with a chance to win an official Detroit Jazz Festival 2022 poster and the grand prize winner will also receive a pair of VIP passes for Monday, September 5, 2022.
The contest ends Wednesday, Aug. 31 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Two winners will be selected to receive an official Detroit Jazz Festival 2022 poster. Winners will be required to share a mailing address and the posters will be sent within 1-2 weeks of winner notification and confirmation.
One grand prize winner will be selected to receive an official Detroit Jazz Festival 2022 poster and a pair of VIP passes to attend Detroit Jazz Festival Monday, Sept. 5, 2022. Winners will be required to share a mailing address and the posters will be sent within 1-2 weeks of winner notification and confirmation and a pair of VIP passes for Monday, Sept. 5, 2022. The passes are only available for use on Monday and cannot be exchanged for another day. Tickets will be emailed to the winner. The value of the total prize is $300.
The Lincoln Gardens VIP Pass Experience: Monday, Sept. 5th
The VIP Experience is available on a per-day basis and is valid for Saturday, Sunday, and/or Monday.
The VIP Experience is perfect for those who want a hospitality option when attending the 2022 Detroit Jazz Festival.
The Lincoln Gardens VIP Experience Includes:
- Access to the VIP hospitality area located in Lincoln Gardens, complete with gourmet-to-go meal and 2 drink tickets. (Additional bar service available for purchase).
- Access to reserved seating sections at each of the stages (seating is available on a first come first served basis). Please plan accordingly.
- VIP-only area with exclusive upper-level seating, restrooms, and the best views of the Carhartt Amphitheater stage.
- Free digital version 2022 Official Program Book offering biographies and insights on many of the artists performing at the 2022 Detroit Jazz Festival.
Watch Detroit Jazz Festival’s Annual Poster Announcement on “American Black Journal”
The Detroit Jazz Festival 2022 poster was unveiled on Detroit Public Television’s “American Black Journal.” Annually, Detroit Jazz Festival returns to the show to premiere the festival’s new poster to “American Black Journal” viewers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
No donation or purchase is necessary to enter or win. A donation or purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. This promotion is open to participants within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories. Entrants must be located in the United States at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and U. S. Territories who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Detroit Educational Television Foundation and the immediate family members of each such person (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and grandchild) and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Promotion) are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins on the announced contest launch date at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), unless otherwise specified and ends on the officially designated ending date at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). The website server is the official clock for this Promotion.
- TO ENTER: View individual contest for specific entry requirements.
- SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: The winner of the prize will be determined on or about the official contest ending date.
- PRIZES: View individual contest for specific entry requirements.
- PRIZE REDEMPTION: Winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their prize. We reserve the right to request information for tax reporting. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution is permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any difference in value between the fair market value stated herein and the value at the time of prize notification will not be awarded. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes including but not limited to their quality, fitness for purpose, or condition. If any potential winner does not respond within seven (1) calendar days of the first notification attempt, or if any winner rejects his/her prize, the winner will be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. Poster prizes will be mailed out to the winners at the address provided during prize notification within 1 to 2 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period. Tickets and/or prizes will be emailed within 24 hours of the winner’s acceptance of the ticket/prize. The sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winners. In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, or if a prize notification or prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor resulting from the user’s participation in, attempt to participate in the Promotion, or download of any information in connection with participating in the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences, without limitation, that may affect the operation of the Promotion: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion. The sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of the prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the website. Sponsors are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind that may be sustained to users or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Promotion, use of the website, or the download of any information from the website. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor or dependent) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to entrant’s participation in the Promotion and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any traveling related thereto; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and the award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorney’s fees and court costs. By accepting the prize, the winner grants permission to the Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
- SPONSOR: Detroit Educational Television Foundation, 1 Clover Court, Wixom, MI 48393.